Casa Mila was the last private workproject of Gaudi, it was build between 1906 and 1912. It's located on the famous road: Passeig de Gracia in Barcelona. It's also known as: La Pedrera, which means quarry. The name reference to the look of the building. The black ‘HEART’ logo is screen printed on the back and the 'BARCELONETE' logo on the front. A high-end heavy fabric (350 grams) consisting of 85% organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Model is 1.79M and wearing size small.
For the best result wash by a cold handwash. Wash similar colors together and wash inside out. Maximum 30 degrees. Before washing always check the washlabel inside the t-shirt. Don't iron on the print.
For The Netherlands: 1 - 3 working days
For Europe: 5 - 15 working days
For Outside Europe: 5 - 20 working days
*Please note, delivery can take longer during the sale period or holiday season.
The Netherlands: €6,00
Outside Europe: €40,00
The Netherlands: more than €59,00
Europe: more than €120,00
Outside Europe: N.A.