La Pedrera was the last private workproject of Gaudi. 'La Pedrera' means quarry. The name reference to the look of the building. it was build between 1906 and 1912. It's located on the famous road: Passeig de Gracia in Barcelona. It's also known as: Casa mila. The black ‘HEART’ logo is screen printed on the back and the 'BARCELONETE' logo on the front. A high-end heavy fabric (350 grams) consisting of 85% organic cotton and 15% recycled polyester.
- Set-in sleeve
- Double layered hood in self fabric
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Model is 1.86M, weight: 80.5KG and wearing size large.
For the best result wash by a cold handwash. Wash similar colors together and wash inside out. Maximum 30 degrees. Before washing always check the washlabel inside the t-shirt. Don't iron on the print.
For The Netherlands: 1 - 3 working days
For Europe: 5 - 15 working days
For Outside Europe: 5 - 20 working days
*Please note, delivery can take longer during the sale period or holiday season.
The Netherlands: €6,00
Outside Europe: €40,00
The Netherlands: more than €59,00
Europe: more than €120,00
Outside Europe: N.A.